5/12/2022 UPDATE

     And sad news; I now can't get recent masters. Like, 99%. An not just me; asked friends and they said they also have been experiencing the same problem. I don't think there would be any other way to get these off and we would have to rely on label masters to which I'm not really good at so I would be either uploading existing masters or masters still downloadable in the future. But what would be consistent is my uploads of videos from Bugs! so that's a reason to keep this blog going. But still, would definitely update you if this would somehow be fixed in the future (I really hope so because MVs from korean labels and the masters exists on korean labels only is pretty much rare to get-)

    And oh, I have seen someone reuploading what I think are my vids. And before you delete them, please do know I am not against reposting vids I post here; please do feel free to repost them. I saw your posts about SEVENTEEN masters (and distinctively one of them is my re-encode of Fallin' Flower so I know they're from me) and I think you are the same one uploading those other older masters on the site. Please do reach out; I feel like we could help each other. 

    And oh, (1), I am liking uploading these updates so there might be more in the future when I feel like doing so hehe. Stay safe everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PACK] SEVENTEEN Music Videos (+Extras)

(G)I-DLE - Lion [Master 1080p]