4/27/2022 UPDATE

 I have lost some of my files and I am now currently trying and finding the ones that I lost and reuploading them in the process. If you have any other concerns about my files, feel free to contact me. 

Files I lost (that at least I'm aware of) includes:

- BTOB - Missing You [Bugs! 1080p]

- IZ*ONE - Panorama [Master 4K]

- WONPIL (DAY6) - Pilmography [Various Masters]

- a,ROUND Live Performances (Master ProRes 1080p) (I think I have lost most of these files in my hard drive. I remember backing this up on my other drive tho, so no worries)

- THE8 (SEVENTEEN) - Hai Cheng MV + Teaser [Various Masters] (available still at my SVT pack)


WILL BE UPDATING THESE ASAP (tho expect the a,ROUND Performances last; I don't have a fast internet connection and I'll download the files first, so-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PACK] SEVENTEEN Music Videos (+Extras)

(G)I-DLE - Lion [Master 1080p]